Youngcare Apartments Sinnamon Park
The very first Youngcare Apartments at Sinnamon Park, Brisbane opened its doors to residents on the 8th December, 2007. It was the culmination of two and a half years of hard work and dedication by many people including our construction partner FKP, service consultants, sponsors, partners and the community. The new residents are now enjoying dignified and relevant lifestyles like any other young person. The care at the Apartments is delivered by expert care providers, Wesley Mission Brisbane.
The 14 state-of-the-art apartments focus on a superior quality of life for young people with disabilities and offer the following:
- Spacious one bedroom apartment-style living
- Modern, open-plan architectural design
- Individual terrace or balcony
- Generous bathroom with natural light, heating and ventilation
- Plasma TV
- Teleconferencing and video streaming between Youngcare Apartments and family or friends residences
- Individual meal options
- Automatic door entry with proximity card readers and self opening and closing doors
- Individual intercoms
- Full size kitchen
- 24 hour nurse call
- Air conditioning and fans
- Ceiling mounted track and hoist system (for access from bedroom to living area)
- Massage therapy room
- Separate overnight accommodation for guests of residents
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Entertainment rooms with plasma screen TV's and audio books
- Hydrotherapy pool
Youngcare would like to thank our project partners for their wonderful support of the Youngcare Apartments Sinnamon Park. To view all of the project partners, please click here.
For more information about the Youngcare Apartments Sinnamon Park or for residency enquiries, please contact the Youngcare office on 07 3041 3400 or email email@example.com.