Work for Youngcare
How you can join the team
If you are interested in working at Youngcare’s HQ at Spring Hill, QLD, please contact us now.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Reporting to the Events Manager, your role is to assist with the successful delivery of the Events strategy through project management of all Youngcare signature and beneficiary events.
As a key member of the Operations team, you will also be responsible for sourcing sponsorship for key events whilst working closely with the Fundraising team to ensure that Events financial targets are achieved.
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in event management or other related field; or equivalent industry experience;
- Event coordination and experience in gaining event sponsorship;
- Exceptional relationship management and business development skills, including the ability to interact with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills with strong attention to detail;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Experience within the not-for-profit sector favourable
- Demonstrated experience in Raiser’s Edge software preferred but not essential
- Driver’s Licence – Class C
- Satisfactory finding of a National Police Check
- Dedicated team player
- Strong social values and inspiration to make a difference
- Commitment to Youngcare’s mission and values
- Willingness and commitment to attend Youngcare Evetnts – some out of hours work will be required
- Satisfactory finding of a national police check
Applications close Wednesday, 10 May 2017 and should be sent to email@example.com
Late applications cannot be accepted.
Roles for carers
Wesley Mission Queensland provides the care at the apartments at Sinnamon Park, Brisbane and Coomera on the Gold Coast. Please note that Youngcare is not a care provider, if you are a qualified and professional carer looking to work at the Youngcare apartments please contact Wesley Mission on 07 3621 4500.