For nine days, in what is the ultimate Australian adventure challenge – a group of bold Youngcare supporters will conquer harsh conditions, hot sun and endless sand dunes as they trek more than 250km across the Simpson Desert to raise much-needed funds and awareness for young people with high care needs.
Youngcare are now accepting expressions of interest for those interested in taking part in the adventure of a lifetime and a feat that only a handful of humans have ever embarked upon.
What is Included:
- 12-week pre-challenge training program to ensure you are both physically and mentally ready to take on the desert.
- Local guides to accompany you through the dunes and educate you on the history of the land.
- Experienced trek leader and medical professionals.
- Flights and all transportation.
- Accommodation and meals while on the trek.
- Official trek gear
Date: 20 May – 30 May 2021
Location: Birdsville and beyond!
To support our 2021 Trekkers and make a donation, click here: https://sdc21.gofundraise.com.au/