Youngcare works tirelessly to change lives. Through our grants and housing projects we aim to offer choice, dignity and respect to all young Australians with high care needs. These stories show the real impact that your support has made on many lives.
- Geoff’s Story Community rallies to bring Aussie farmer home
- Michael and Lauren’s story A family's devastation, strength and undying love
- Bronwyn’s Story “With Youngcare I have choice and importantly my dignity too.”
- Trina’s story "It’s been a breath of fresh air to come to a place where I’m encouraged to be independent”
- Chris’ story "Ending up back in aged care is NOT an option for me"
- Todd’s story "Living in a Youngcare Apartment is like winning the lottery"
- Cameron’s story "I can continue to live at home with my son Cooper"
- Mary’s story "The grant has made an amazing difference to all our lives"
- Tim’s story Tim now has the freedom to live life as he chooses
- Zaine’s story "Without Youngcare, my nephew would be in hospital on a waiting list"
- Emily’s story "With Youngcare’s support I have gained a lot of independence"
- Julia’s story "Youngcare is freedom. Someone left the bird cage open, I have flown free."