Building project in-kind support
This is the best job in construction — and we can't do it without you!
Aged care is no place for any young person. Every young person can live the young life they deserve.
The Youngcare building program is committed to driving change and developing practical alternatives so that we can create age-appropriate homes – vibrant, modern living spaces where young people can live young and independent lives, with dignified care.
But we can’t do it alone. We need your help to make our accommodation solutions a reality through the provision of goods and services in-kind. All assistance is greatly valued and will be an important contribution to a life changing legacy for young people with high care needs.
Your in-kind contribution will not only greatly assist one of the most vulnerable groups in society, but enable your organisation to be part of the solution to an issue that the Australian community cares deeply about.
The types of in-kind support we are seeking to build new homes for young people with high care needs – both materials and labour – includes:
Earthmoving || Concrete || Fit-out || Plumbing and plastering || Steelworks || Electricals || Contractors of all types || Physiotherapy/rehabilitation equipment || Roofing || Furnishings || Landscaping || Assistive technology
Typical benefits to in-kind supporters can include:
- Your business’ logo on development site fencing
- Your business’ logo and webpage link on Youngcare’s website, as a valued supporter
- VIP invitation to opening events and associated media coverage
- Any relevant media opportunities that may arise in conjunction with our broader awareness and marketing campaign through Youngcare’s media partners and celebrity ambassadors (see below for some of the coverage we received for our Wooloowin Share House):
Current projects we are seeking YOUR support for:
Your work will have a lasting impact. You will be part of a special few that together will deliver an industry leading project in supported housing, and make genuine, lasting change to the lives of those who need it most.
To donate in-kind materials or labour to our existing projects, or to make an enquiry about how you can get involved, please contact:
- QLD – Tim Hellyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (07) 3041 3400