About The Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Communications Coordinator to join our team on a part-time basis (3 days per week). This is a great opportunity to leave your footprint and to make a difference to the lives of young people with high care needs.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will thrive in providing high level communications support, coordinating key statistics and messaging, assisting the Fundraising team with donor management, as well as creating, implementing and distributing external digital and written content.
This role offers variety, with no two days being the same!
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position with the ability to build networks and establish relationships collaboratively with individuals and organisations;
- You will be a passionate individual who thrives in a fast paced environment;
- Experience in using Microsoft and Adobe suite of programs, particularly Indesign;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail;
- Experience working within the not-for-profit sector and using Raiser’s Edge database is highly advantageous.
Youngcare Can Offer You
- A passionate, committed, forward looking and dynamic culture;
- Supportive, fun and rewarding working environment;
- Salary packaging benefits;
- Training and development opportunities;
- An opportunity to make a real difference!
For further information and to apply, please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Tuesday, 24 October 2017. Please note late applications cannot be accepted.