Tell your story, be heard, create change…
The Royal Commission into the Quality and Safety of Aged Care needs to hear your story – we can help you.
- Currently live in aged care
- Have a family member who currently lives in aged care
- Are at risk of having to move into aged care
Then we want to help you share your story.
Youngcare will be assisting people across Queensland and the Northern Territory to tell their aged care story to the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety. This will be either one on one, over the phone, in person, or through a video submission, whichever you are most comfortable with.
By helping you to submit, our aim is to continue to assist young people with high care needs to live the young lives they deserve, with age-appropriate, dignified care. Through sharing these experiences, we can help to ensure that the same mistakes are not made again.
Together we can create change for people with disabilities all across the country.
We will help you with writing your submission in a private one on one setting by referring to the following questions:
- What it is about your experience with aged care that is most significant?
- What are the challenges and how can the provider or Australia generally, better deliver aged care services to people with disabilities?
- What is the most important experience that the Royal Commission can learn from your experience?
To express your interest or learn more contact our Youngcare Connect team on 1800 844 727 or email email@example.com
*All information is prepared and presented by Youngcare to assist the public to provide submissions to the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety. Youngcare is independent of the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety